Summer is just around the corner, and with it comes the desire to look and feel our best in our beachwear. For those looking to achieve a more toned and sculpted physique, there are several cosmetic procedures that can help you get the beach-ready body you desire.
From body contouring to skin rejuvenation treatments, the options are plentiful. At Elite Plastic Surgery, our experienced plastic surgeons can help you find the right combination of procedures to help you achieve your ideal beach body. Whether you’re looking to reduce stubborn fat, tighten loose skin, or address cellulite, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get you ready to hit the beach with confidence!
As we age or experience significant weight loss, our skin and tissues lose their elasticity,
causing sagging and drooping in various areas of the body. This can make us feel self-conscious and uncomfortable in our own skin. Fortunately, there are cosmetic procedures available to lift and tighten these areas and help improve your body contour, enhance your self-confidence, and make you feel great in your own skin again:
1. Brachioplasty, commonly known as arm lift surgery, is a sought-after cosmetic procedure that uses advanced techniques to eliminate sagging skin and fat from the arms, popular among older patients and those who have lost considerable weight.
2. Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a cosmetic surgical procedure that involves removing excess fat from other parts of the body, such as the abdomen or thighs, and then injecting that fat into the buttocks to create a rounder, fuller appearance.
3. Lower Body Lift is a comprehensive combination body contouring surgery that can improve the appearance of the torso, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks by eliminating excess fat and skin, resulting in a more slender and toned body contour.
4. Thigh lift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is designed to restore firm, smooth, and youthful-looking thighs by addressing hanging skin or excess tissue caused by weight loss, aging, or loss of skin elasticity.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that eliminates stubborn fat deposits from various body areas like the abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, face, knees, calves, and ankles, and can be used with other procedures to achieve desired aesthetic goals, but outcomes may vary depending on the patient.
There are several variations on liposuction our plastic surgeons use at Elite Plastic Surgery, including:
1. Tumescent liposuction involves injecting a large amount of anesthetic solution into the fatty tissue to numb the area, minimize blood loss, and eliminate fat more easily.
2. Super-Wet technique is similar to tumescent liposuction, but requires less fluid.
3. Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL) involves using a power vacuum tool with suction technique.
4. Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (UAL) uses ultrasonic vibrations to liquefy the fat and can be done externally or internally, but carries the risk of burns and scarring.
5. Laser-Assisted Liposuction (LAL) uses laser energy to liquefy fat cells and stimulate collagen production.
6. 4D Liposuction or VASER Lipo can target problematic areas with more accuracy than traditional liposuction and can even sculpt the abdomen for “6 pack abs” and transfer fat for breast lift and Brazilian butt lift procedures.
Look Great with Elite Plastic Surgery
Looking great has never been easy! Schedule a consultation with our qualified and experienced plastic surgeons, Dr. Rozbeh and Radbeh Torabi, at Elite Plastic Surgery to discuss and help you determine the best course of action to achieve your desired results.
We serve patients all over Arizona including Chandler, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Goodyear, and surrounding states.